Synopsis 1
As I know, a lot of knew people has joined the LC-group at yahoo. For them, I'll do the favure to make another synopsis (and for me to get into my family again, after several moths of not playing them)

It all began with this nice looking founder, Victor Ingenpenge, who wanted to make lots of friends(popularity) and for that, he needed to know someone.
That someone became Laura, the Pizza delivery. (After I changed language in my game, it's Laureen or Lauren Reeves, so If I use different names, to the same person, just know, that it's the same person) She's a family-sim, and want's lots and lots of kids. Victor and Lauren got married, and emidiately started to produse kids.
The first they got was Rocko, who turned out to be a romance-sim, who wanted lots of lovers at once.
Then there was Frode (pronounsed: "Fro" like in the french word "Fromage" and "de" as "the") He turned out to be like his dad - wanting a lot of friends.
Then they adopted Klara. The first of two adoptions. They adopted her as a child, and was therefor the eldest of the kids. She turned out to really love money, and wanted to earn lots of them.

Then Odd "popped" out, as the fourth kid of the family(Mind you, the kinds are more or less klones all of them, If I made them have the same hair, I couldn't recognice the one from the other). When he became teen, we realized, that he too wanted to have a lot of friends around the simworld. Or at least he wanted to be populare. Never really got into the "getting friends" part, but only wanted to sell "masterpieses", and that he did.

Then there was Nanine. She was, at birth, given the titel of the heiress of the family, as it was decided, that every other heir should be a girl, and the firstborn of the kind. She turned out to be just like her father; wanting a lot of friends... and a fireman, she met, when she was saved from mr. Fire ;)

Shortly after Nanine this "little" one came to the family: Gunnel, and for some time, she was the last child in the family. The house was filled. There wouldn't be any more space in the house, until Klara moved out, and took her brothers with her to the new home.

3 Comments:
Awesome! It's good to get a recap! Are you playing Classic only?
Well, if you mean, if I'm playing only with the old set of rules, then yes. If you mean, if I don't have any other EP's, and therefore only goes with the original rules without EP's, then no. I've installes all EP's exept Pets, so I play with all the "old" rules for those EP's.
I havn't played the family that often with the EP's tho, and the only thing, that has really happened(so far in the story) that has given me points from the EP's is two of the children have gone to college with 9500.
LOL - I love Victor - so good to see him back again! And I remember most of the kids, because they're all so good looking & have the most original names! :) I bet poor Klara sticks out in that family, with her lovely blonde hair. lol! Glad to see you're finding some time for play again!
Post a Comment
<< Home