Ingenpenges Legacy
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
"What is theise clothes. I don't like it! And I have to do something about my hair as well. I look to wild!" Oh well... she chose to become a knowledge sim.
posted by BGSKG @
9:11 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
What will her aspiration be? Looks like she's thin...
Soon it's time for another birthday. Mindy is grow...
...a lot. by all the family. Nanine was even close...
I guess she'll be missed...
Doesn't Victor look sad about it. Wishing the time...
Well. With Mr Social bunny gone, it's time to say ...
Oh! he's still here! Karin... What are you doing n...
and just to prove, that I've got it... in case it'...
Uhm... What are you doing Karin? From where I'm st...
Social bunny allert! Karin hasn't you payed attent...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home