Ingenpenges Legacy
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Doesn't Victor look sad about it. Wishing the time didn't fly by so fast...
posted by BGSKG @
8:54 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Oh! he's still here! Karin... What are you doing n...
and just to prove, that I've got it... in case it'...
Uhm... What are you doing Karin? From where I'm st...
Social bunny allert! Karin hasn't you payed attent...
"Of cause! I would love that!" That's settled then...
"I sure would... If we can be a couple"
"What would you say about going to college with me?"
And Frode is jost being Frode. Don't care, if ever...
Uhm, weren't they in love before I let them kiss? ...
oh the sweet first kiss. Tone gets her first kiss ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home