Ingenpenges Legacy
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
And Frode is jost being Frode. Don't care, if everyone see him naked or not... Maybe he has some sort of crush with the barista ordering coffee all night. (the reason I show this pic is that Frode was with Tone in the mall)
posted by BGSKG @
8:36 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Uhm, weren't they in love before I let them kiss? ...
oh the sweet first kiss. Tone gets her first kiss ...
Oh the sweet elderlove. "I still love you Laura. I...
And Mindy's still not too good at playing the pian...
Uhm, Richart. Look what you're doing. I think you ...
between practice he met another of his not-so-much...
The time he spend at the mall was amongst other th...
While his sister visited their mother Richard had ...
I think Gunnel has forgiven her family, and has de...
Mindy did go doing something fun: destroying the p...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home