Ingenpenges Legacy
Sunday, October 09, 2005
The first to wave goodbye is Tone. She wanted so bad to come with her sister... But I'm holding her in the household to earn some skills to get some uni-points...
posted by BGSKG @
6:18 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Gunnel Chat's with her eldest siblin(hmmm must be ...
And here Richart is as a child, ind his new Christ...
I think Victor is thinking about how great it will...
Nanine is taking more and more of the responcibili...
...and the rest of the "home-being" family. They a...
Now, that's much better... Ehh Hrm... maybe not......
Shouldn't you guys watch where you place your feet...
Getting fat Laura!? Hmmm... since you're a family-...
"I feel great, can't wait to fall in love and get ...
"Well think my mom's cool, think I wish to learn h...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home