Ingenpenges Legacy
Sunday, October 09, 2005
And here Richart is as a child, ind his new Christmas-PJ "Yay, I'm a child, and thank's for this cool Santa Claus-PJ, it's cool"
posted by BGSKG @
6:09 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I think Victor is thinking about how great it will...
Nanine is taking more and more of the responcibili...
...and the rest of the "home-being" family. They a...
Now, that's much better... Ehh Hrm... maybe not......
Shouldn't you guys watch where you place your feet...
Getting fat Laura!? Hmmm... since you're a family-...
"I feel great, can't wait to fall in love and get ...
"Well think my mom's cool, think I wish to learn h...
"What! it's my birthday already! I haven't even th...
Ohoh... I forgot to see, if he was in gold or plat...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home