Ingenpenges Legacy
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Nanine is taking more and more of the responcibility of the house. Often it's her who's taking care of the birthdays, this time it's Richart(again) as it whent so whell the last time...
posted by BGSKG @
5:59 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
...and the rest of the "home-being" family. They a...
Now, that's much better... Ehh Hrm... maybe not......
Shouldn't you guys watch where you place your feet...
Getting fat Laura!? Hmmm... since you're a family-...
"I feel great, can't wait to fall in love and get ...
"Well think my mom's cool, think I wish to learn h...
"What! it's my birthday already! I haven't even th...
Ohoh... I forgot to see, if he was in gold or plat...
ups... popularity sim who maxes creativity = a pop...
And look how devistated Laura became. It was her t...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home