Ingenpenges Legacy
Sunday, October 09, 2005
ups... popularity sim who maxes creativity = a popularity wanting to sell masterpieces rather than making friends... let's hope we have someone who can paint the master-pieces for her...(like her mother...)
posted by BGSKG @
5:28 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
And look how devistated Laura became. It was her t...
OMG! Not Repo again!!! This time unatentional...
Think the only reason I took this pic was to show ...
and we have a little family-portrait... Nanine(pis...
"I've missed you why do you have to work this late...
I've never heard that you could get fit by paintin...
Wow a first word _not_ being babychair or teddy be...
"And sudenly I had 30 best friends! So it's not al...
...Yes it seems like... A 30k want accopliched. Ri...
Hey... isn't this...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home