Ingenpenges Legacy
Thursday, March 30, 2006
and when Klara decides to play the piano, how can it be anything but a great party.
posted by BGSKG @
9:03 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Frode have writen a little birthdaysong for his mo...
And here she is as an elder in the midst of all th...
Well. Guess we'll have to do it without them, cous...
hmm... I do see Klara, Odd, Frode, Karin, Rocko, V...
Aah, that angle was better. Wow, tha'ts a lot of c...
Why are all these peoble here? And why are they bl...
Tone has gotten in shape. "Wow, just look at me. N...
Pottytraining complete. "Oh- this is so borring. I...
"Now that Pisit is dead, how long will it go, befo...
"Mama tought me how to walked, no now I can get to...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home