Ingenpenges Legacy
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Why are all these peoble here? And why are they blowing the noise-horns? I can't see the reason... not from this angle at least...
posted by BGSKG @
8:47 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Tone has gotten in shape. "Wow, just look at me. N...
Pottytraining complete. "Oh- this is so borring. I...
"Now that Pisit is dead, how long will it go, befo...
"Mama tought me how to walked, no now I can get to...
Uhm... I think Nanine and fireman(known as *Looks ...
And then it becomes time for speaking lessons. "Da...
And here she is as a beautifull toddler. "wow, Wha...
As it's Laura's last child, she has decided, that ...
And uhm... That was the last daiper change in this...
"something smells really bad." "Don't worry, it's ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home