Ingenpenges Legacy
Sunday, September 25, 2005
During all the game I've tried to get everyone to dance at the same time, and now I did it, and the best thing: I have a prove, just look at the pic, all the family is dancing, even Laura is taking part of the party.
posted by BGSKG @
3:22 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
then jumping with joy "Let's get this party starte...
and then Karin (the PJ isn't bad eather,indivate, ...
First to go is Victor... not too bad I think. The ...
And as the whole family takes part in the selabrat...
and finally the time has come. It has become time ...
And Tone got so exited, that she had to jump up an...
Victor is taking it a little easier- though he's o...
Last we left the family they were getting ready fo...
Next update
ending this update with a family-portrait: Nanine ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home