Ingenpenges Legacy
Saturday, September 03, 2005
It wasn't long... compared to Klara... before Pisit had accepted his new family, and was happy to be part of the family.
posted by BGSKG @
11:19 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Next update
And here he is. Say hello to Pisit. "I hear that i...
When she was done changing Karin she went to the p...
And well... hmm... When a baby needs to be changed...
Nanine and Gunnel loves spending time together, an...
"Yay I can walk now." "Yes Tone, you're a big todd...
"Your father can finish the lesson, I'm going to w...
"Enough of that now... It's time for you walking l...
"Do you call that to dance? 'Look at this... This ...
"Look mum I'm dancing"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home