Ingenpenges Legacy
Sunday, September 25, 2005
"move dad! I can't see a thing! You make Gunnel win!" "Oh I'm sorry... let me just finish this drink." "No dad. NOW!... To late, she has won... it wasn't nice of you."
posted by BGSKG @
4:07 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I might think that Pisit is lying in the try of ge...
Oh no! Repo desided to pay a visit! Actually I tri...
Hmm.. guess we better look at how the household as...
"So caring Laura is to our children. But I can't w...
Say hello to the 9th child, Richart, and this mean...
Hmmm... is it just me, or are all Lauras births do...
"Eventhough you've got old and grey I still love y...
I don't know if it was the dancing part (probably ...
During all the game I've tried to get everyone to ...
then jumping with joy "Let's get this party starte...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home