Ingenpenges Legacy
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Like a miracle Victor gets fit by harvesting money trees... or was it the fact, that he had just stoped training by the machine... sometimes they are quite slow those sims.
posted by BGSKG @
4:22 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
BGSKG
Location:
Denmark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
"Darn it- mom always warned me. This sometimes hap...
*cough cough* "That didn't tate good..."
"hwew that mr fire really is scarry. I need someth...
And doesn't realise it untill it's too late (those...
looks like Gunnel's forgotten all about the food i...
"move dad! I can't see a thing! You make Gunnel wi...
I might think that Pisit is lying in the try of ge...
Oh no! Repo desided to pay a visit! Actually I tri...
Hmm.. guess we better look at how the household as...
"So caring Laura is to our children. But I can't w...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home